Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More baby love!

Sorry. I just cannot resist taking baby pictures and posting them everywhere. But they are so stinkin' cute!


This is Gracie and her 2, Tater Tot, on top and Biatrix. They love their mommy. All the lambs this year are being named B names. But for all I've tried, little Tater Tot's name has stuck like glue. He just looks like a tater tot, my grand daughter said. So Tater Tot he is. He's the only odd ball. But sure is a cutie.



And this is one of my favorite pictures. A mother's love. Leelah and Blossom. So sweet.



Then above are Fiona's 2 ewe lambs, Bridget on left and Bonnie Belle on the right, in their cute little cowgirl shirts. Enjoying the sunshine.


These 2 fellas are Darla's boys, Bo in the front and Buck in the back. They are more wool sheep than the other 5, which are hair sheep. Darla is half Suffolk and half Finn. There is such a difference in their wooliness. They are nappy, where the others are just furry.

Then of course had to throw in the 2 little goaties, lounging in the sun too. Ira Joe in red sweater and his sister Elle Belle. Too cute!
I just love all these little cuties. But they all have to go soon. I'll keep the 3 little ram lambs, but all the ewe lambs and goat kids have to be sold when weaned. I just don't have the room for so many at this time. I am trying to sell the 2 bucks as well. I posted them on CL last night.

Downsizing sucks, but has to be done to be more manageable. And I sure am going through a ton of hay.

I hope all your kids and lambs are enjoying their days in the sun too. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I have to say I love the Red one :) I can't wait to have some red headed babies around here !!

Kristin said...

I am overcome by the cuteness!