Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Home made toothpaste



I know there are a lot of posts out there about this toothpaste. But I love it and want to share the recipe for those who haven't tried it yet. Even my grand kids like it.

I have this really good coconut oil from Whole Foods, some good baking soda, and some peppermint and spearmint EO. I use 3 tablespoons each of the oil and soda. Mix it up real good and then add about 20 drops of either EO or both and mix well. You can taste and see if it needs more EO. I like a lot. It works so good at keeping the teeth nice and bright and my mouth feels fresh for hours after using it. I love it. My grand daughter Kansas used some of my husbands toothpaste the other day and said it was way too sweet for her. I guess she's just used to this now. And it's SO much better than that other stuff. Which says on the label to not swallow. Well, this you could eat. I will never go back to store bought toothpaste ever again.

I hope y'all will try it. And this in the picture will go a long way.

No comments: