Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Letting the girls out. Their first time.

Yesterday when I got home about 6:30, I let the girls out. It took them awhile to figure out the door was open. But one by one, they all went out. They didn't know what to do or where to go first! It was just so amazing and exciting to be out there in the wide open world.



                                                              They went this way....



                                                                    and ran that way!


I love the look on this one's face. Like she's totally amazed at all the grass and bugs and wide open spaces she can explore now. Where to begin?


I let them out again about an hour ago. I'll keep letting them out a little longer each day, til they are out all day soon. They are really loving this! I just hope they will stay in the chicken yard and not in MY yard.

No comments: