Thursday, October 3, 2013

Beautiful old Wurlitzer fiddle for sale

This was my step dad's old fiddle. He's had it for years. My mom had it restrung and a few of the knobs were replaced with new ones.  It's beautiful. It's a Wurlitzer. I tried to get the inside but it didn't show up to well. It says New York and Chicago and Solo.






                           Had to get a chicken shot in somehow! It looks good with the red hens, right?



                                                    This little piece was also replaced.

                                                       
                                                     And the 2 knobs on the left side.




Mom looked it up and it's worth $600.00. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'd love for someone who actually places, to get this. It has an old wooden case, but the guy who did the work to it said it shouldn't be put back in it. It's too big and the fiddle moves around too much. It also has the other piece that I can't think of the name of it now. I do have another case for it but it's the plain black case.

No comments: