Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Another one?

I just called Susan, who I got the 2 Alpacas from. I was wondering if they should still be making the pitiful whining noises. And it looks like they are always looking around for the rest of their herd. So she's going to talk to the people who are supposed to get the others and see if I can have one more. If they need to have a bigger herd to be happy, I can handle one more. She's going to be talking to them tomorrow, so I'll know something pretty fast. I just love them and want them to be happy and content here. And safe. And if they feel safer with more, than more they shall have!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha! Pretty soon you'll have the front yard full!

Kris said...

I know! And me, who has always said I would never have these animals. Haven't heard back from Susan yet.