Sunday, February 3, 2013

Maybe a broken leg?


This little one might have a broken leg. It's the back left leg. You can't see it too good here, but it's bent all the way backwards. Not at all like this leg looks, with the pointed part going up. Would that be the ankle? I'm not good at goat parts. I will keep an eye on her and if she's still standing with the leg bent back, I may have to take her to a vet. I'm going tomorrow to get a few things from the co-op, like some Bose and some Vit. E, just in case it might just be a little Selenium deficiency.

Anyone have any ideas what it could be? When I went out this morning and found them, all the kids were all together and Abby was all over. She could have stepped on her leg. It was a little crazy out there.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Poor little thing! I hope she's going to be okay. Can you feel any bones broken in there?

Kris said...

Her leg is just kind of limber. She was using it this morning and walking on it. It looked better.