Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hello


This was so cute! I was out there with the goats and the sheep all came around the house. Ursula went over to say hello to them. Phoebe did too a little after this. I love my sheep and goats!

It's been a beautiful day. I went for a walk out back. All the way around. Probably over a mile. Ended up at the old house next door. I put 3 new albums up on my Outback Farm FB page if you'd like to see them all. I can't put all those pictures up here. My FB has a picture of my Outback Farm sign, in Chickamauga, Ga. There seems to be about 5 other Outback Farms besides mine.

So it's been really quite here since Iris and Brie left last Saturday. I really miss them. But not enough to want them back. All the other goats have been SO good and have stayed inside the fence!!. I am so happy about that. So I guess they were the instigators all along. And such young goats too. I hope they are being good at their new home.

So what are y'all up to on this most beautiful day? It's supposed to be like this through Friday, then maybe some colder weather with snow flurries? Ugh. I just want this place to dry up!


No comments: