Friday, September 7, 2012

Buck Stink


Ugh! Ick! Nasty! Disgusting!Yuck! I know there are more words to describe buck stench and I will think of more. I smell it ALL OVER my farm and my 2 neighbors that live way across the road can probably smell it too. It's just plain ole stanky. I have to shower after I touch John Henry. Lil Red is not stinky yet. I hope that doesn't mean he's not doing his job. I wonder if it matters that he's smaller than Penelope and Sandy. And that he has a pink collar on? But John is 1 1/2 now and he's disgustingly nasty at the moment. I can't wait til I take John to another farm in October. I know I'll be able to smell him from there though.

It's just that time of year. This too shall pass.

3 comments:

SweetLand Farm said...

I'm glad I don't have goats!!haha

Teri said...

I remember those days back in MA. UGH ... and when the wind blew it was terrible! No more bucks ever for me.
Rams are not even close to that ... another reason I like sheep.
And your right it will pass ... don't have an extra gas mask laying around do ya???
Teri

Kris said...

I sure need a mask or something. Because I even smell it when I'm not here now. Yes, rams do not smell at all.