Sunday, September 2, 2012

2 years ago



September 3 2010 my youngest daughter Abby married her best friend Jason. They've known each other since she was 17. They finally realized they could not live without each other and were very much in love. And they got married! It was a beautiful wedding in a small chapel in Ringgold, Ga. The same place where my mom married my step dad almost 34 years ago.

I am so happy for them. So here is wishing and praying for a wonderful 3rd year of marriage. I hope you both grow closer each day and know how much you are both loved. You are an inspiration to me and so many others. Happy anniversary!

Love, mom

2 comments:

SweetLand Farm said...

Sweet! Hope it lasts a lifetime!

Kris said...

Yes, they were meant for each other. It took them awhile to figure it out, but they did.