Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Misty morning sunshine


I am so glad I carry my camera with me. This is what I saw this morning while I was feeding the animals. Isn't this awesome? There was mist across the road, gently rolling along. It got closer and closer. The sun was coming up and the sky was getting brighter. It was just beautiful. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do. I know it's beautiful all over, but to me this is the most beautiful place on earth. I love it here.












And just thought I'd throw in some bacon. This is some from the pigs I started raising then sold. This is some of the best bacon I have ever had. I am seriously thinking about getting a few more. If I can raise them where these guys finished out their happy lives. It's like the perfect place to have pigs. We shall see.

3 comments:

Iris Graham said...

Each picture is more beautiful than the one before! It's just awesome out on your farm......even the bacon!

Betty Ann said...

Everything is better with BACON! Too bad Kristin's processor doesn't smoke since her four Porcine Princesses were dispatched there last week. They will return the pork bellies and she says we are going to learn to smoke them ourselves!

Kris said...

We love bacon! Just went to get more today. Let me know how the smoking goes.