Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Trees

 I love trees. And something about bare trees, all naked and waiting to give birth to new leaves, is so awesome to me. And the first signs of little tiny baby green leaves makes me so happy! Like they're telling me that winter is finally over and new life will be popping up all over soon. Such a happy time.

And they seem to have so much character, these bare naked trees. All their curves and bends. Some are rough and some are smooth. Some are so old, they are just barely standing straight. Like the first strong wing that blows will just knock them to the ground.

Some grow up together, all entwined with their neighbor, but with no arguments, only love for each other. Some have stories to tell, if they could but talk. Oh, the sights some of these old trees have seen in their amazing lifetime. I would love to hear those stories.

Trees are amazing and I hope they will be around forever. And soon, these same trees will burst forth with beautiful leaves for all to see and enjoy!









1 comment:

Betty Ann said...

You always stop to smell the roses. Thanks for sharing. :)