Friday, June 6, 2014

In the garden...

As I was leaving this morning I saw this little bright sunflower, looking at the sun rising. It's so pretty. This is a volunteer plant. There are more scattered around.



These are the ones I planted from seeds I feed the animals. Half the row was washed away by one of the many rain storms we've had. But these are doing really good.


 

The 1st zucchini blossom!




And these little pretty sweet banana peppers were just hanging out, waiting for me to find them.




Look at all these grape clusters! This is just a few of them.





There are big green tomatoes too! I guess I've been too busy to see them.Hopefully soon, I'll be having my favorite bacon and tomato sandwich on sourdough bread.


And the dill plants are growing like weeds!


And bell pepper blooms too!

What's growing in your gardens? Or what are you finding in your gardens? I also found a rabbit.


2 comments:

Betty Ann said...

Pretty garden!! We're getting Chard, beets, and we hope by Saturday summer squash. Also, this rain has brought forth the chanterelles in the woods.

Iris said...

Everything looks good! I've had 4 green squash, I cucumber and 1 tomato from my garden!