Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 29: Handy husbands


My husband made this wood holder today while I was gone. He is so smart and handy. We were just throwing the wood down on the floor and it was all over the place. So he came up with this little handy piece of creativeness. I love a man who can just come up with useful things with stuff that we have laying around taking up space. One day though, I will have to paint this wall. It's all messed up. But that's ok, because now it's covered up with wood. And we sure are toasty warm these days.

So I am very thankful for my husband. And thankful that he can do things like this still. I love him.

1 comment:

Iris Graham said...

I guess that's why marriage is called a partnership. You balance each other, with the gifts you have. I saw this handiwork, and it's awesome!