Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 23: My crazy, whacky, wonky family.

 I am so thankful for all these people that belong to me. I love them all. They mean so much to me. And this is just part of them. At my step dad's memorial get together we had back in June. I miss Gary.

My brother Mark came up from Colorado. He has a daughter, Phoebe, who had his first grandson, Austin, who is 4 I think. And a son, Zach, who has his second grandchild, Abby, who just turned 3. They all live in Colorado and couldn't come for the memorial.





Everyone NOT quite ready for the group pic.




This is one of those pictures where a goofy kid pops up and does something silly right at the moment of taking the picture. Kansas of course.












My beautiful baby sister Heidi and her brood. Oldest daughter Audrey with her dog, Heidi, middle daughter Emilee with her 2 girls Aubree in her lap and Taylor standing, then Samantha in front.







              My oldest daughter Heather 2nd with her daughters. Oldest Chloe, Coryn then Kansas.


 
              And the goofy guys: my brother Mark, son-in-law Jason and hubby Tiny, acting all silly.




                                           My youngest daughter Abby with her hubby Jason.



                                         This was at my house with all the girls, acting silly as usual.


Coryn and Chloe on piano bench with Kansas acting like a dog with Taylor. Silly kids!



And of course my wonderful sweet Momma, Iris, who started all this craziness of a family. Love ya, Mom!


I do love them all. And wish Phoebe and Zach and their kids could have been here with us. I miss them, so far away. So today, I am very thankful I have a family, however crazy and weird they are.

3 comments:

Iris Graham said...

I love all the pictures. I could not have made it through Gary's death and the Memorial without all of you. You might call us crazy {in a good way!}.I call all of you wonderful! I love you all so much, including the by-marriage part of our family. We wouldn't be the same without you. I'm so grateful for the support I continue to get, even with busyness of your lives. I look forward to your texts, calls, e-mails and/or message on face book.Thank you all for being your individual selves!]



Abby said...

Love this

Kris said...

Thanks Mom and Abby. I love all these pictures. And I love my family.