Monday, August 1, 2016

1st sunflower!



I was out milking the other morning, and noticed this beautiful sunflower in the garden. The first one so far! I love sunflowers. I have really babied these guys too. Watered them a lot. They are in the middle of the bean rows. I didn't even water the beans much. Just the sunflowers.

I am trying yogurt again. I got the milk a little hotter and added more yogurt, plus some of the thin yogurt from the other day. After 24 hours wrapped in the blanket, I'll put them in the fridge. I hope this will work and I get thicker yogurt. I did use the other that I made last week in a smoothie. It was good. But I want nice thick yogurt.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The bloodline of Jesus is thicker, deeper, stronger than the bloodline of race, ethnicity and family. See the link below for more info.

#thicker
www.ufgop.org

Kaleb Fields said...

Thaank you for sharing this