Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fruit


It's been the most glorious weather the past few days. Breezy but cool. No humidity! I have been loving it.

I went out yesterday and staked the tomato plants. I have to go get some twine as I cannot find all my hay string. And I need some soil so I can start a peppermint garden. I bought some on sale yesterday because I want ALL the mint!

I also ate 2 blueberries yesterday! They are so good. I love blueberries. And to walk right out the front door and pick them is amazing.  I want to get a lot more bushes and plant them down where the tomatoes are, in the fall.




And the elderberries are doing great so far. I really like having some out in the yard now. There are a few more in the grape vine row in the garden.



Have a great hump day!

1 comment:

Betty Ann said...

I know I'm a week late, but I've been gone. Yes, we have wonderful blueberries around K's farm and some figs ripening too!