Thursday, August 20, 2015

Little baby sweater.

 I think I'm going to rip out the first arm. It's SO big! I could tell after a little knitting on the other arm that I had knit really loose. It's not that much more work and it'll look so much better when finished. I am loving this little sweater. I hope there'll be enough yarn left over to make a little baby bonnet to match it.








Now to find some cute little buttons. I think I'll see if Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots has some little wooden buttons with honey bees on them. That would look cute. Then I need to find a cute little baby to wear it!

When I am done with this sweater, I want to start on a big sweater for me, using my sheep's wool. I've been hearing we're in for a really cold winter!

2 comments:

Betty Ann said...

I love handcrafted wooden buttons! Have you tried Etsy?? I was never able to control tension for knitting. I never got farther than very crooked scarves. Your sweater is adorable.

Kris said...

Thank you! I love this little sweater. I think I'll leave it the way it is. My first ever sweater. I was able to control the tension on the 2nd sleeve so much more. I think I wasn't even aware I was so loose with the 1st sleeve. It's not too awfully much off.I just need to go through it and stitch up some of the little holes now and add buttons.

Now to make a cute little bonnet.