Saturday, February 6, 2016

Buttercup

 This is Buttercup. She'll be 3 this April. She's about 95% Finn. Her wool is amazing!




This is her wool from last year. It's like silk, it's so soft. I made a lot of combed top from this so far. I have a whole other full tote just like this of hers to work with.




I had a good sized basket full of these little clouds of fibery goodness. It is a joy to spin this too, let me tell you. A pure joy!




Here is some all spun up. I take my wheel and wool with me to Mrs. T's on Friday and Sunday, so I can spin there. It's so peaceful and not many distractions.




This is some of Buttercup's wool with that blue BL lamb roving I bought at SAFF. It's so pretty and soft. I have another 2 oz. of roving to spin and I'll make another skein of this. This is about 75 yds.



No comments: