Friday, April 10, 2015

Fun weekend!



I;ll be at Mrs. T's all day today. But it's Friday and the weekend is coming! And NO grand kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be a busy weekend. Saturday morning, off to a friends to help plant their garden. Mr. Farmer was attacked by their dog and has lots of stitches, so can't do anything right now, and the plants in flats  are in desperate need of planting.

Then Saturday night is a barn party at some friends barn. So excited about this. We haven't really been a whole lot of places just to have fun and relax with friends in a long time. We need this. So looking forward to reconnecting with friends and making new ones.

And Sunday, since we didn't have an Easter gathering, the family will be going to mom's for a big dinner. Fun!

So what are y'all doing? It's April, rain showers bringing on the green grass and leaves and flowers here. But looks like a great weekend, with great weather, family and friends.

 Have a great weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

Su Ba said...

It's been raining here the past week, so we didn't do anything over the weekend. And this week is busy every day. Every day! I'm going to be so glad when the week is over. I'll be able to go work on my gardens again.

Kris said...

I sure wish I could work in my garden. Looks like it might be July before it'll be dry enough here. I hope you can rest some in between all the business.