Thursday, April 16, 2015

Alpaca shearing day...

is tomorrow. The boys just left to go to My Little Darling Alpaca farm. My friend Susan has a great little trailer and she comes to get them the night before the shearing day. So they can be dry. Because they are pretty much sopping wet right now. And pretty much filthy. Sugar, the white one, is not white at the moment.

So they will be sheared, their hooves (or toes?) trimmed, teeth trimmed and whatever else needs to be done. I'll take pictures I'm sure. Lots of beautiful alpacas there.

Then Saturday, I'm off to Savannah for a few days. I need to get away! I want to go check out cute little beach houses for the summer. I'm taking the grands for a week. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. And they have too.

So I will see y'all next week!

No comments: