Monday, November 2, 2015

Oh the colors!

 Color overload! Just look at all these amazing colors!

My niece Jill and I went to SAFF this weekend in Asheville, N.C. It was SO fun! So much to see and touch and smell. I was in fiber heaven, let me tell you. Just amazing. So many wonderful creative people there.

Just feast your eyes on all this fibery goodness!








































                                         This is the back of Jill. looking at a beautiful sweater.









It was almost too much to see. And not enough time! And every time we'd walk back through the same place we'd just been, we'd see more that we missed the first time.

We didn't even go to the alpaca and llama barn or the fleece barn. Just so much to see and do. It was amazing. I can hardly wait to go back next year.

I got some yarn and roving. And a beautiful kit to make a shawl. I'll show all that later. And some beautiful sheep.

2 comments:

An At Home Daughter said...

I love that first picture. That's the way I love to see fiber. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Fiber festivals are so hard to resist buying MORE fiber, so I have been avoiding going to any of ours around here.

Kimberly

Kris said...

I didn't buy any fleeces this time. I still have not started spinning all of mine yet. I just bought yarn and some roving. I love fiber fairs!