Friday, September 23, 2016

A woolly week here.

This week, I have been working with wool. Lots of wool. I made a lot of dryer balls. Some of the wool I dyed turned into dryer balls. And some white wool too. As I was going through some of the wool, I was seeing really nice locks. From Amarrillo and even Adalaide. Then I went through a whole tote of Darla's wool from last year and got a lot more of really long locks from her. So had a nice basket full of good locks.



                                This is the basket full of beautiful locks. They are so soft and pretty.

                       
                      Some of the locks being combed into top. It's so soft and pretty like this.


This is a little bird nest all ready to spin into beautiful fluffy yarn. I'm still spinning alpaca, but will take some of this to the market with me to spin this afternoon. Do something different.
               

No comments: