Wednesday, May 6, 2015

2 gifts for me


So I got home yesterday and my husband said there was something for me on the table. This! Isn't it the cutest little VW piggy bank? I love it. Our friend Kidd had gotten a piggy bank for Kansas' birthday and saw this and thought of me. So nice.





Then yesterday, I went to Mrs. T's to see her daughter Marilyn, who was in town a few days. She had told me she'd picked up some books with knitting patterns in them for me. From England.  I have never seen these magazines before. Have any of you who knit ever seen them?





                           Look at these sweet sheep! I love them. I'd love to make some of these.




And these kid's sweaters are adorable. I suppose now I need to learn to read knitting patterns?



This makes me feel good to know people think about me.

I'm off to spend the day with my mother. See you all later.

No comments: