Monday, November 24, 2014

John C. Campbelle Folk School...

This is some of the pictures I took of my trip last weekend to the spinning class. Look at the snow on top of this mountain. So pretty.




Bee hives out in the field by the house I stayed in. No bees in them though. Someone said they take the bees somewhere else for winter.



                                                                I just thought this was cool.




A greenhouse and chicken coop. I felt right at home with the chickens and bee hives so close.





If you click on this picture, you can see the name of the little town. There was a store and a few other buildings, called Clay's Corner.



                                                                 

This was so peaceful.





And a log house. Doesn't look like it's used for anything. But really cool place.




I am ready to go back there!

No comments: