Sunday, November 9, 2014

In the mail...


I had ordered some things from Jeff and Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots last Sunday from their Etsy shops. And I got them Thursday.

I ordered the hand made wooden earrings with beets on them for a friend. Jeff made these. They are so cute. I just might have to keep them.

He also makes these wooden buttons from reclaimed wood from around their property in Oregon. They are all hand done. I love them.

Also some organic seeds. Mullein, stinging nettle, cat nip and kale. And there are a whole lotta seeds in those little envelopes. I think I will have to share the mullein seeds.

Thank you Jeff and Taryn Wilson! Y'all need to go check out her blog too. woolymossroots. I love it.  And her Etsy shop of the same name. Jeff's shop is Mystic Orb. Really nice things there.

No comments: