Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A walk through Mrs. T's yard today...


I stopped at Mrs. T's this afternoon, on the way home. And I had my camera with me. So I walked through her yard and took pictures. I do this every year. It seems to get more and more beautiful. Most of the azaleas are over 60 years old. My favorite is the bright red ones. But they're all so pretty. You can look out any window in her house and see something in bloom right now. I love her yard. So many paths to wander down and around. And a cute little fish pond, just full of gold fish too.



Y'all can go walk around too. Enjoy!















2 comments:

Iris said...

All the pictures are beautiful, Kris! Imagine those sights out of your window every day! I would love to have a yard like that. Thanks for sharing these breathtaking pictures.

Kris said...

Mom, you should have walked through the yard when it was in full bloom a few weeks ago. It's so pretty.