Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Swallows


My birds are back! They are building on the same nest they had last year. I love these birds. They aren't at all afraid of me. It's like they know me. They are in the milk room, so i talk to them all the time. They sleep in there at night, so when I come in to milk when I get home late, they just sit up there and watch me and the goats. They are so sweet.

I need some names for them. I can't keep calling them just birds. Any suggestions?






This snail was on the door one morning. I thought it was pretty cool, just hanging there upside down.




Last night when I went in to milk the goats, there was just 1 bird in the milk room, up near the nest. I was so sad. I thought for sure something had happened to the other one. Then this morning, same thing, just one bird there. Then I got to looking closer at the nest and saw a tail sticking out one side! Oh my goodness, I am SO relieved!  It would have been awful to lose one of these sweet birds.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Bird names - Harry and Sally