Thursday, February 15, 2018

Just Kitties






These girls are growing so fast. Ruby is the sweetest one. She purrs. And never scratches, unless she's mad. Which is rare. I can pet her all day and she's just fine.

But Nora is a total different story. That girl is mean! My hands can prove it. I was dripping blood this morning. But when she's not trying to kill me, she can be sweet too.

They like the movie Once too. I love the music. It puts them to sleep.











I never know what I'll find when I leave a cabinet door open anymore.
This is Ruby Nell.








Nora loves to just lay it all out and relax!  She does this a lot






And they just love each other. I find them like this all the time.








And they watch Game of Thrones with me. They like the loud scary music. And the opening music too.

1 comment:

Abby said...

They are so adorable