Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Been awhile.




It's been SO long since I've been here. I almost forgot how to post. But I got it now.

This is my favorite part of my road out here in the Cove. It's like a cool tree tunnel. That's what I feel like when I drive through it. A nice cool tunnel of trees.

I have been lazy for awhile. I have not read a book in years. But that's all I've wanted to do now for the past several months. I cannot get enough. I am really hooked on Nora Roberts at the moment. I want to read every single one of her books. I have actually been buying a lot of them from a used book store and thrift stores. The first book I bought of hers I found at a thrift store. It was one of her trilogy series. So I had to get the other 2 books. Then it started from there. She's an amazing writer. I recently got 2 kittens and names one after her. I'll put some pictures of them here soon. They are my studio cats. Always wanted studio cats.

And just getting ready for winter here. We actually had some snow flurries a few weeks ago! And had the wood stove roaring. But the past week or so, it's been hot! I saw 3 dead snakes on the road yesterday, plus saw an old guy, shirtless, walking his little Yorkie. Plus people riding with windows open and tops down. November in the South!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, you're back! Had me worried.

An At Home Daughter said...

Good to see your back!

I dissapeared for a while too. Just finally got back into my blog, after it basically locked me out aghhh.

Kimberly

An At Home Daughter said...

Good to see your back!

I dissapeared for a while too. Just finally got back into my blog, after it basically locked me out aghhh.

Kimberly

Kris said...

Yes, I had noticed. Hope all is well.

Kris said...

Hey there! Thanks for checking in!

Anonymous said...

Well back. I really enjoy your posts