Monday, May 2, 2016

It's time to sell goat kids!



I hate to do it, but these little guys need to go! Freya's kids are 8 weeks old yesterday. Olga's kids are 6 weeks today.

I've been putting the kids in a stall at night so I can milk in the morning. But lately, little Rika is out and nursing  when I go out to get the girls for milking. And she just about drinks ALL the milk! Little stinker. So from now on, she goes in the crate.

I'd like all the girls to go together if that's possible. Since there's 3 girls, I don't want to sell 1 by herself. And I would love for the buck to become someone's herd sire, since he's polled. That would make a great addition to someone's herd for polled kids. No disbudding! Although there is just a 50/50 chance  of having polled kids. It's still worth it.

So if anyone needs goats, let me know.

No comments: